- Provide support in the operation of Tian Di Web's in-house network and data center infrastructure.
- Support Tian Di Web's internal R&D groups of services deployment and troubleshooting service-related issues.
- Monitor system stability and performance.
- Proficient in network equipments: firewalls, routers, VPN and switches
- Great understanding with Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange Server and Blackberry solutions
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline, or lesser academic credentials with solid proven histories
- Experience in enterprise/IT level network infrastructure and/or ISP network operations center / tier 1-2 support
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals
- Network routing protocol (OSPF/BGP) knowledge
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Creative problem solving skills
- Ability to work as a team and independently
- Experience with being on-call in support of production networks
- Experience with Solaris/Linux administration is required
- Network certifications such as CCNP/JNCIA/JNCIP preferred
Desirable skills and experience
- Experience with Apple enterprise solutions: XServe, Tiger and Leopard Servers
- Experience of implementating IVR, PABX and VoIP solutions
- Experience with Point-of-sale solutions
- Experience with open source monitoring and routing solutions, such as MRTG, Nagios, Untangle and Snort
- Great script skills in Python, Ruby or Perl
Five days work week
Salary commensurate with experience
We offer attractive remuneration packages and 5 day week, please send cover letter and resumé with current & expected salaries by e-mail to: email@example.com with the subject line stating the position applied for.
We are looking forward to hear from you.
All personal information provided by job applicants will only used for recruitment purposes only and shall remain confidential.