Access to and use of 'tiandiweb.com' both within the Hong Kong and internationally is provided by the Tian Di Web on the following terms:
1. By using tiandiweb.com you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of tiandiweb.com. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to tiandiweb.com.
2. Tian Di Web may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of tiandiweb.com will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on tiandiweb.com (including house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
3. You agree to use tiandiweb.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of tiandiweb.com. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within tiandiweb.com.
4. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on tiandiweb.com and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in the Tian Di Web or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use tiandiweb.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any tiandiweb.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of tiandiweb.com content requires the prior written permission of the Tian Di Web.
5. The names, images and logos identifying the Tian Di Web or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of the Tian Di Web and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of the Tian Di Web or any other third party.
6. By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with the Tian Di Web you agree to grant to the Tian Di Web, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) for Tian Di Web services in any media worldwide (including on the Tian Di Web's site accessed by international users). In certain circumstance the Tian Di Web may also share your contribution with trusted third parties*.
7. Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
8. In order that the Tian Di Web can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any HKSAR laws, that you have the right to give the Tian Di Web permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent / guardian if they are under 16.
10. Please do not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or break any laws when creating content you may share with the Tian Di Web.
11. If you do not want to grant the Tian Di Web the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution to or with Tian Di Web.
12. If you have any questions about contributing content to the Tian Di Web, please see our FAQs.